Terms of Service
By viewing these pages, you indicate that you accept and agree to be bound by the following terms. abcteach may, solely at its own discretion, modify or revise these terms and conditions at any time by updating this web page, and you agree to be bound by these modifications or revisions. You should visit this page periodically to review the terms.
Hereafter, our sites refers to any web page under the following base urls: abcteach.com, members.abcteach.com.
You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless abcteach, and all related parties and services from any and all liability, penalties, losses, damages, costs, expenses, attorneys' fees, causes of action, or claims caused by or resulting indirectly from your use of our sites.
Use of this service is on an "as-is" basis. ALL WARRANTIES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND MERCHANTABILITY, ARE SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIMED. Any contact with any agents of this service, either in person or through electronic means does not create a warranty.
- • Sharing of password or login information is strictly prohibited. Suspension of account access will result from sharing of this information.
- • abcteach and abctool are registered trademarks
- • Worksheets that are available on abcteach may be printed for home or classroom use only. The abcteach copyright appears on every page; we require that this copyright remain in place on all reproductions.
- • All of the material that is available on abcteach is intended for non-commercial educational purposes.
- • You are welcome to link to abcteach from your own education website; however, uploading abcteach pages to your own site is a copyright violation and will be treated as such.
- • Deep linking is not permitted. A "deep link" is a hyperlink that bypasses a website's home page and takes the user directly to an internal page. For example, instead of linking to the home page of a newspaper, a deep link might take the user directly to a newspaper article within the site. At abcteach, linking directly to a content page rather than the home page or a directory page is considered deep linking.
- • Under no circumstances should the materials (including text, images, or site design) on abcteach be re-sold or re-distributed without the express permission of abcteach.
- • Please contact email@example.com if you have any questions that are not specifically addressed here.
By posting information on or through our sites, you automatically grant abcteach a royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, non-exclusive license to use, reproduce, modify, publish, edit, translate, distribute, perform, and display the information, alone or as part of other works, in any form, media, or technology, whether now known or hereafter developed, and to sublicense such rights through multiple tiers of sub-licensees.
abcteach clip art is for personal and classroom use only. It may NOT be used for:
- • Commercial use.
- • Widespread distribution.
- • Web site design.
- • Materials that are distributed electronically; web sites, e-mailed download, etc.
- • Another clip art collection.